Would you join us?
For more than a decade, we have challenged students academically to engage the great works of literature, philosophy, and history, and we have witnessed God at work in spiritually forming them through His Word and the disciplines of faith. Through these experiences, New College Franklin participates in the ongoing maturing and developing of godly men and women who are uniquely prepared to draw together ideas across disciplines to promote innovation and adapt to changing times with a rooted and firm foundation.
As we look to the next twelve months, there are several things that are exciting on the horizon:
- A college visit and lecture with Dr. Carolyn Weber, author of Surprised by Oxford, in March as well as our Spring Prospective Weekend.
- Beginning the process of full accreditation.
- Hiring additional faculty members for the fall of 2020.
- Working to think strategically about our on-going need for additional space and financially preparing for that potential.
- Expanding our community of donors with both small monthly gifts and more substantial endowments.
We would love to have you as part of our community in equipping and preparing young men and women as faithful witnesses that bring light to a darkened world. Would you please consider the following:
- Pray for the work of New College Franklin and for spiritual and physical protection for students and faculty
- Tell others about what the Lord is doing through this small but substantial mission
- Support us financially with either monthly support or a one time gift–both large and small gifts are encouraging to us
You help to make so much good happen at New College Franklin – from administrative work such as accreditation, additional faculty, and preparation for the future – but even much more so with the lives that have been changed through the ministry of the college. Thank you for being a part of our family and the mighty work that the Lord is doing at New College Franklin.
New College Franklin is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and therefore your donations are tax deductible. Click on the PayPal link to donate, and we thank you for your partnership with us!
“As the classical renewal has matured and become increasingly familiar with its own rich heritage, more and more people are discovering the value and power in the liberating arts as understood in that heritage. I know of no college that pursues the wisdom of those arts, especially as embodied in the quadrivium, with the intensity and insight of New College Franklin. If you want a deeper harmony and a higher wisdom, consider NCF!”
– Andrew Kern, President of CiRCE
“New College Franklin is a rare gem of high value in Christian higher education today. For a decade, its fine professors and staff have been nurturing students deeply in the paideia of the Lord for service in Christ’s everlasting kingdom. Would that more Christian colleges shared the vision and zeal for the lordship of Christ over all things and all callings that NCF inspires in its students.”
– Roy Atwood, Founding President, New Saint Andrews College
“New College Franklin is a hidden gem. The faculty, staff, and students have rallied around the classical Christian model of education. The results are a vibrant campus dedicated to interweaving the life of the mind and the life of faith.”
– Timothy Andrew McIntosh, Writer